Thursday, November 3, 2011

Leadership Insight From Science: The Heart Holds Great Sway

Good Morning! It's cool outside - I am loving this fall weather.


I came across this book - Lead From The Heart - a short time ago and have been intrigued by the whole concept. Presently working in a job that has had it's challenges I know see that this is maybe something that is missing. I will be getting this book asap so I see/learn a better way to interact with people and other employees. I being someone who feels things deeply I guess this just hits a chord with me and brings hope to how working for someone else can be and if nothing else maybe I can spread a little heart wherever I go.

 This is his blog post from Nov. 2, 2011

Leadership Insight From Science: The Heart Holds Great Sway

http://markccrowley.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Book.jpg

Have a smiling good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment